Our counsellor provides individual and group counselling support to prenatal and parenting women under the age of 25. Counsellors provide support in both Waterloo and Cambridge locations.
Call our main office at (519)743-0291 for more information on how to get connected. We seek the best care for our residents so that they know they are heard, understood, and their problems are taken seriously.
Our one-on-one counselling program helps pregnant and parenting youth make positive decisions for themselves and their child.
Our counselor can help youth with:
- Crisis counselling
- Pre- and post-natal information and education
- Advocating on behalf of youth to obtain housing, financial support, etc.
- Suggesting and supporting alternatives to abortion
- Developing safety plans for those who are in abusive relationships
- Accessing personal care items for mom and baby
- Referrals to other services if needed
All counselling is free. This list is only an example of the services provided by our counselors. Call or visit us for more information.